Monday, May 14, 2018

Catch-Up Day


Related image

1) Are you missing any of these assignments? Do these first. Ask me for copies.

  • Things I Know About Me
  • My Blueprint - Survey Results
  • Mindset Quiz
  • Thinking Style Inventory
  • Happy Survey
  • Happy Questions
  • Dear Future Self Letter

2) Do you have all these pieces completed inside of your My Blueprint Portfolio?

  • All 4 Surveys
  • Five long term goals posted
  • Journal Entry - Your Mind Style
  • Upload Dear Future Self Letter into Portfolio
3) All done? Then go ahead in My Blueprint... and find eight jobs that interest you under Who Am I? --> Match Results. Complete eight compatibility quizzes, at least, and then favourite your top eight (press the heart button then add them to your portfolio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment